If you have a property to rent and would like a free no obligation valuation please click here or call us on 020 8202 5151.
Our Letting Department has been established for over thirty years in the local area. We are able to provide you with a comprehensive professional service, that will help find you the most suitable tenants in the shortest possible time.
At Chess Estates we pride ourselves on our service to both Landlord and Tenant alike. We cater for clients who are located overseas and want us to deal with every aspect of the tenancy, and for clients who require an experienced agent to be the point of contact for their tenants, but wish to remain involved in the management and utilize their own contractors.
Listed below are the main services we offer to Landlords:
Residential - letting only service
- Obligation free personal direct assessment of all properties prior to marketing.
- Proactive marketing of your property to our selective in house clients.
- Marketing on our website and on other major web portals
- Interior and exterior pictures of the property.
- Comprehensive reference enquiry checks on interested applicants.
- Supplying you with the most appropriate tenancy agreement ensuring your rights as a Landlord are protected as far as possible.
- Ensuring where possible that all utilities (gas, electric, water, council tax) are changed over into the new tenants names giving meter reading checks.
- Providing an excellent after - sales service which will continue until the tenancy expires.
- Organising and negotiating any renewals/extension of tenancy at the end of the term.
Residential - Management services inc letting & rent collection (all the above and):
- Initiating a Gas Safety Certificate & Environmental Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Holding and registering the deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Initiating rental payments via standing order into a designated account.
- Annual tax year income & expenditure report.
- Arranging maintenance & repairs through our approved contractors
- Periodic property inspections, ensuring that your property is being well maintained.
- Professional inventory & schedule of condition
- Dealing with the return of the tenant’s deposit