If you have a property to rent and would like a free no obligation valuation please click here or call us on 020 8202 5151.
Our Letting Department has been established for twenty years in the local area. We are able to provide you with a comprehensive professional service, that will help find you the most suitable tenants in the shortest possible time.
At Chess Estates we pride ourselves on our service to both Landlord and Tenant alike. We are able to tailor our Management Services to an individual Landlord’s needs.
We cater for clients who are located overseas and want us to deal with every aspect of the tenancy, and for clients who require an experienced agent to be the point of contact for their tenants, but wish to remain involved in the management and utilize their own contractors.
Listed below are the main services we offer to landlords:
Residential - letting only service
- Obligation free personal direct assessment of all properties prior to marketing.
- Proactive marketing of your property to our selective in house clients.
- Marketing on our website and on all other major web portals
- In depth interior and exterior pictures of the property.
- Comprehensive reference enquiry and credit checks on all interested applicants.
- Rental income guarantee scheme (depending on the tenants criteria).
- Supplying you with the most appropriate tenancy agreement ensuring your rights as a Landlord are protected as far as possible.
- Organizing a schedule of condition/inventory report if required.
- Initiating a Gas Safety Certificate & Environmental Performance Certificate, (EPC)
- Ensuring where possible that all utilities (gas, electric, water, council tax) are changed over into the new tenants names giving meter reading checks.
- Holding & registering the deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Providing an excellent after - sales service which will continue until the tenancy expires.
Residential - letting & rent collection (all the above and):
- Initiating rental payments via standing order into a designated account.
- Annual tax year income & expenditure report.
Residential - Management services (all the above) and:
- Arranging maintenance & repairs through our approved contractors;
- Periodic property inspections, ensuring that your property is being well maintained.
- Professional inventory & schedule of condition
- Checking tenant in and out of the property
- Dealing with the return of the tenant’s deposit
- Organizing and negotiating any renewals towards the end of the tenancy